Area Sales Manager France & MEA
- Define and execute market strategy for your region
- Responsible for 1 contributor
- Active order acquisition and intensive customer management (distributors and key accounts like hospitals)
- Planning and execution of customer visits and participation in trade fairs
- Existing customers: growth of supply share and progress in long term business relationship
- New customers: identification of new potential business, introduction of business relationship, definition of "way forward", understanding of customer requests and coordination with company interests
- Identify market trends (products, service, market structure) and communicate those inside the company
- Trouble-shooting, claim setting, major daily issues
- Reporting (visit report, CAS, masterplan)
- Technical or commercial education (University, University of applied science)
- Min. 3 years woking experience in B2B sales international medical device distributors
- French: fluent; English: fluent. Any other foreign language is an advantage
- Independent working style
- Intercultural competence
- Good negotiation skills
- Ambition to develop career further in mid-term
- Driving License
- Willingsness to travel in Sales Region (~60% of working time)
We offer you:
- An international environment with production sites in Europe (Austria, Germany, Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary), Asia (China, India, Malaysia, Thailand) and America (USA).
- Good development opportunities and comprehensive further training are guaranteed.
- An interesting challenge with attractive general conditions within the Semperit Group.
- Modern digital working tools with laptop
- Flexible working hours and home office
Location: our brand-new head office (QBC) at the central railway station (Hauptbahnhof)
Gross monthly salary: from EUR3,500.00 (according to collective agreement, full-time), overpayment possible depending on professional qualifications and experience.
Semperit at a Glance
The publicly listed Semperit AG Holding company is an internationally-oriented group that develops, produces, and sells highly specialised rubber products for the medical and industrial sectors: examination and surgical gloves, hydraulic and industrial hoses, conveyor belts, escalator handrails, construction profiles, cable car rings, and products for railway superstructures.
The headquarters of this long-standing Austrian company, which was founded in 1824, are located in Vienna, and the global R & D centre is in Wimpassing, Lower Austria. The Semperit Group employs around 6,900 people worldwide, including close to 3,600 in Asia and approximately 900 in Austria (Vienna and production site Wimpassing, Lower Austria). The group has 15 manufacturing facilities worldwide and numerous sales offices in Europe, Asia, America and Australia.
In 2020, the group generated revenue of EUR 927.6 million and an adjusted EBITDA of EUR 208.6 million.
Semperit AG Holding • Am Belvedere 10 • 1100 Wien • Österreich • www.semperitgroup.com