The cars of the past were guided by human hands - the cars of the future will be driven by human ideas
In the quest towards full automation, we have set out to tackle the toughest challenge of autonomous driving - safety. Our trusted safety platform is on board more than one million vehicles. If you come work with TTTech Auto in Vienna, your ideas will be, too.
Solution Engineer (m/f/d)
As a Solution Engineer in the Pre-Sales team, you will be joining a team of global experts who work every day to build and nurture customer relationships across the globe. You will contribute to technical workshops, drive forward solution strategies, product innovation, architectures, and roadmaps for customers. Also, you will work with Key Account Managers (KAMs) to assess customer needs and TTTech Auto´s fit and act as Technical Sales Specialist.
- You will be responsible for presenting and positioning the broader vision and value of TTTech Auto's safe vehicle software platform to leading OEMs and Tier-1 suppliers in automotive industry
- You will support opportunity engagement and the delivery of key customer artifacts including: Current State Architecture, Future State Architecture, Customer specific product roadmap, Solution Capability roadmap.
- You will engage with key/strategic customers in collaboration with KAMs to assess customer needs and TTTech Auto's fit
- You will lead Product based demos and support PoCs based upon customer requests
- You will develop and maintain Product Content to enable customer engagement
- You will be responsible for identifying Product's fit to customer requirements
- You will have speaking engagements with TTTech Auto experts, customers, and external experts
- You are a Product Expert and Strategy Specialist
- You have experience with software platforms such as middleware, operating system, etc.
- You have basic knowledge/expertise on TTTech Auto solution(s) or similar technology solutions
- You have basic knowledge on industry solutions (AUTOSAR, DDS, PCIe, TSN…)
- Sales Engineering, Customer Focus, Innovative Thinking, Business Acumen
- Communication, Intercultural Sensitivity, Result Driven, Teamwork & Collaboration
- Project Management, Conflict Management, Thought Leadership
- You have experience in sales and sales processes is desirable
- You have excellent presentation and communication skills in English language
- Willingness to Travel
- Exciting work environment - be part of future high-tech innovations and cutting-edge technologies
- We are a team - flat hierarchies, open door policy, communication at eye level and hands-on mentality
- Technical Expertise - work among fellow technical experts and minds that will inspire you
- Central office location - Our offices are either located in the city center or easily accessible via public transport
- Development & training - Individual onboarding program, TTTech Academy and internal career opportunities
- Trust and responsibility - turn your ideas into reality from day one and have a real impact on megatrends shaping the future
As of today, TTTech Group employs more than 2,300 people in 14 locations worldwide. TTTech Auto, as part of TTTech Group, consists of more than 1,100 employees in 9 locations worldwide. Join our pioneering team and become part of our fascinating projects. You will find it #mindgrowing
We provide an attractive and performance-based salary, which is based on your qualifications and professional experience. This position is subject to the Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade ("Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte Metallgewerbe") and we offer a minimum salary of EUR 50,000.- gross per year. Actual compensation can be well above this standard.
TTTech Auto AG, Operngasse 17-21, 1040 Vienna, Austria, Phone: +43 1 585 34 34 - 0