Customer Service Agent Central Europe (German language) (m/f/d)
Entain is one of the world's largest sports betting and gaming groups, operating both online and in the retail sector. With offices across five continents and licences in more than 20 countries, we operate some of the most well-known and iconic brands in the industry with more than 250 years of combined history - names such as Ladbrokes, partypoker, bwin and Coral.
Are you looking for a great opportunity to develop your skills? Are you a flexible, driven and solution-oriented person with an open mindset? Are you a real people's person with amazing customer service skills?
Seize the opportunity and find out more about us!
We're looking for real team players to be a part of bwin and provide professional support to our customers.
What you'll be doing:
- Handling customer inquiries via chat/e-mail/phone; including but not limited to product related (Sports, Casino, Poker) as well as cashier related matters
- Assessing individual issues and taking appropriate action to ensure customer needs are met
- Working in coordination with other teams based at different locations that share similar objectives
- Escalating system anomalies and general issues faced by customers to the relevant party
- Understanding Standard Operating Procedures and delivering service / quality standards to agreed level
What we need from you:
- Willingness and flexibility to work in the shifts
- German and English language skills to a business standard
- Excellent written and verbal skills as well as high interpersonal skill level
- Calm manner and able to work under pressure and be confident in answering a wide range of customer enquiries
- Ability to perform well in a multi-task/cultural and ever-changing dynamic environment
- A flexible, creative and driven personality
- General computer knowledge (MS Office, Internet)
- Interest in Sports, Casino and Poker products would be a benefit, relevant training will be provided
What we offer:
- Minimum salary of EUR 23.800, - gross p.a., adjusted to match your qualification and experience, plus monthly allowances
- Awesome team of very knowledgeable & supportive colleagues
- Lunch vouchers and discounts are available
- A permanent work contract for 40 hours
- Strong focus on the personal and professional development, including in-house mentorship and e-learnings
- Relocation package if needed
- Team Spirit: events (e.g. Action Day, Roof-top BBQ party, EOY Party), sports activities (e.g. tennis, yoga, football) and pro-bono activities
- A modern and dynamic working environment in the heart of Vienna