Value One develops and manages real estate projects and city districts that offer more: more visions, more quality of life, more joy. We think outside the box, create new things and invest in sustainability. Our mission is to set new standards and delight our clients with everything we do. That's why we need a strong team.
For the expansion of our professional living operations team, our company Milestone Operations GmbH is looking for an unbeatable personality with a flair for empathy and a friendly disposition at our office in Vienna, Austria at the earliest date possible for the following position:
Sales Manager (all genders) for MILESTONE Living
with pleasure for versatile sales agendas
Why Sales is more fun with us.
You are part of our young, dynamic MILESTONE team and support our sales management team in the ongoing sales agendas, such as.:
- Consulting of new customer and support during the entire sales process
- Handling the renewal of existing contracts as well as the continuous updating of customer data in our systems
- Preparation of quarterly reports as part of the reporting process
- Active B2B partner management
- Creating and supervising the implementation of the sales strategy of the organization for the portfolio of Milestone Living in Poland (Student/Urban/Silver)
- Establishing cooperation with new clients from the prospectus to the finalization of the contract
- Maintaining relationships with current customers of the company
- Monitoring of competitors' activities and constant search for new sales opportunities
- Organization of campaigns and active participation in trade fairs, etc.
What We're Looking for.
- At least three years of experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of sales techniques
- The ability to establish and maintain business contacts
- Focus on development
- High business awareness
- You are a communicative as well as extroverted and have open personality.
- Professional experience with a proven sales background would be an advantage, but not a must
- You like to work with different teams and take over responsibility
- You have an organizational talent and appreciate a self-reliant way of working.
- Excellent German and English skills
- Good knowledge of all MS Office products
Because Work should also bring you joy, we offer.
- Long-term and responsible position in an expanding environment
- Varied areas of responsibilities with the opportunity for creative development and growth
- We are a team: Flat hierarchies, communication at eye level and hands-on mentality
- Internal and external training and development opportunities
- The annual gross salary for this full-time position is dependent on your individual qualification and professional experience. We are offering a market-conform salary based on your former professional experience
What's also important.
For this full-time position, a starting gross monthly salary of EUR 2.200,00 (all-inclusive) is offered, with potential for higher compensation based on your professional qualifications and experience. We provide competitive pay that reflects your qualifications and expertise.
Under the following link we inform you about the handling of your personal data in the application process: Privacy information (MSO)
Are you interested in joining our team?
We would appreciate it if you could send your current CV and a letter of motivation via the provided link: www.value-one.com/de/Karriere
Barbara Liener, HR Business Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org