NEVEON. THE FUTURE OF FOAM.
We are NEVEON and foam is our world. With a network of 55 locations in 17 countries and over 3,400 employees, we offer high-quality foam solutions for a wide range of applications that include mattresses, aircraft seating, automotive trim, insulation, packaging, sports equipment and a great deal more besides.
We are looking for a result-driven, and tech-savvy Sales Analyst with strong communication skills, and in-depth knowledge of CRM tools as well as MS Excel. In this exciting and diverse position, you will directly report to the Director of Commercial Excellence & Corporate Projects and play a key role within the Commercial Excellence team helping our global salesforce to thrive and shape NEVEON's sales strategy and execution.
The Future of Foam is now. Let's shape it together.
Sales Analyst (m/f/d)
Arbeitsort: NEVEON Holding GmbH, Linz (AT) | Kremsmünster (AT) | Enns (AT) | Wien (AT)
Reisetätigkeit: max. 5%
Berufserfahrung: at least 2 years of experience
Eintrittsdatum: as soon as possible
What You'll Do:
- Analyze sales data; monitor and evaluate sales performance. Prepare accurate reports in MS Excel and PowerBI using data from different sources, e.g., SAP, Data Warehouse (DWH), local reports, external sources.
- Make recommendations to optimize sales activities and provide actionable insights to guide the sales team. Present information to team members and management.
- Improve and maintain our Salesforce ecosystem as Super Key User. Collaborate with our external implementation partner to develop additional features, along with testing and deployment training of our Key Users.
- Support our Controlling and Business Intelligence teams, Sales colleagues, and external consultants to improve Sales reporting and overall data availability and quality (e.g., customer hierarchy and ABC-classification, product hierarchy, SoW).
- Complete complex projects to further digitalize our sales approach and equip our salesforce with the right skills, tools, and processes to be always one step ahead of competition.
What You'll Need:
- Profound skills in MS Excel. Experience in Salesforce, PowerBI, SAP, and data visualization tools are a big plus. However, we are looking for someone who is eager to deep-dive into various BI and analytics tools.
- Bachelor's degree, e.g., in business administration, business informatics, economics, or finance.
- 2+ years of experience in any of the following fields: sales analytics, business consulting, sales, business development, product management, controlling or IT/tech.
- The ability to hit the ground running as a confident, persuasive, and entrepreneurial self-starter with a persistent attitude and strong communication skills.
- Innovative problem-solving skills, i.e., the ability to dissect and determine the root causes of challenges, then implement solutions.
- An excellent command of English. German language skills are an advantage but not a must.
- Kaffee, Tee, Wasserspender
- Aus- und Weiterbildung
- Flexible Arbeitszeiten
- Home Office
- Kantine, Essensrabatte etc.
We offer a diverse range of tasks and responsibilities within a cooperative working environment, flexible working hours and a generous possibility to work from home in alignment with your manager. While you can be located at a site of your own choice at one of our main locations in Europe, we would prefer to fill this position in the NEVEON headquarter in Vienna.
In Austria, the gross monthly salary for this position starts at EUR 2.830,38 for 38 hours/week based on the collective labor agreement for chemical industry. The salary package will be determined together with you and reflect your profile, experience, and the specifications of your final place of work.
+43 664 88920615