Electrical Sales Application Engineer (m/f/d)
Provide technical support for Jenbacher products in all phases of the sales process. Ensure link between Engineering and Commercial organisation. Determine best technical solution for individual sales opportunities. Capability of leading technical project teams for specific sales opportunities. Engagement in pre-sales and technical promotion / lobbying activities for Jenbacher gas engines.
INNIO was awarded the Platin Medal from EcoVadis in 2022 for our outstanding sustainability efforts.
For more information, visit INNIO's website at www.innio.com. Follow INNIO on Twitter and LinkedIn.
What INNIO offers you:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time model (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program - including company sport activities
- Moving cost support for new employees in accordance with policy
- Good connections to public transport - station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
- Technical support for electrical application questions/topics during development of new projects and during bidding phase for the commercial organization till closing a new project
- Main contact for electrical application questions/clarifications for the global commercial organization
- Act as interface between commercial and engineering organization for electrical topics
- Proactively promote and position Jenbacher gas engine technology early in project phases to create value and influence project requirements by working closely with consultants, developers & customers
- Identifying local/country/customer specific electrical needs/requirements, drive gap definition and gap closure activities to fulfill local/country/customer electrical requirements
- Prepare technical bid/proposal documents - based on tenders and/or non-standardized inquiries
- Provide technical data for non-standard electrical scope of supply through established supplier base during sales process
- Identify technical customer needs to support the preparation of the global product program
- Drive/own the technical special release process together with the other team members of the sales application team for non-standard products and/or applications
- Higher Technical College (HTL), preferably electrical and /or equivalent experience. Bachelor or master degree in a technical discipline such as, but not limited to electrical engineering
- Profound knowledge in preparation of technical documents
- Experience in elaborating complex application engineering tasks - interdisciplinary thinking/acting
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills (technical negotiations, formal presentations, etc.)
- Fluent in English, additional language is a plus
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
- Up to 20% travel time
The base pay is composed of the amount according to the Austrian collective agreement which is at least EUR 3.790,58 gross per month (x 14) and an over payment depending on your qualifications and experience.