(Senior) CRM Manager (m/f/d)
Drink More Water, together we grow.
All the great people here at waterdrop (www.waterdrop.de) have been shaking up the market with our innovative microdrinks and microteas that make drinking more water fun, convenient and more sustainable. We're proud to have saved countless plastic bottles in the process as well as having significantly reduced carbon emissions compared to prefilled beverages. Following our rapid growth to well over 1 million satisfied customers, 19 stores across Europe and the US, numerous dedicated B2B customers and being listed in over 11,000 retail markets, we can't wait to take this journey to the next level.
Join us on that journey and become part of our passionate and driven team now!
Your responsibilities at waterdrop(R):
- As a (Senior) CRM Manager (m/f/d) you are overseeing the retention & CLV of our existing customers and are responsible for optimizing the communication along the customer journey of our B2C target group
- You are continuously working on improving our sales funnel and marketing automation across all our core channels to improve our retention rate and CLV
- You continuously analyze our customer cohorts and drive customer research (customer feedback, NPS) in order to derive actionable insights & optimize the customer journey
- You own the conception, implementation and analysis of our marketing automation to leverage our business in all markets
- You leverage AB-/multivariate Tests and consistently analyse data and performance to measure the effectiveness and derive further optimizations of all automations
- You collaborate with the content teams and tech to develop an integrated communication with our customers
Strengths & required qualifications:
- You finished a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business, Marketing, Business Informatics or any other related field
- You have 3+ years of experience in CRM or Marketing overall and are well-versed in customer activation, retention marketing and lifecycle management
- You bring a data-driven mindset, like testing different approaches and know your way around Google Analytics.
- You have solid expertise in Excel and are familiar with visualization tools such as Google Data Studio, y42 or Tableau
- Besides your analytical know-how, you also stand out with your conceptual skills and have an eye for details
- Your ability to prioritize and your structured & strategic working approach enable you to prosper in a fast paced, and results-oriented environment
- You love to work with people from different teams and backgrounds and your profile is rounded off by your fluent English skills.
What we offer you:
- A fair and attractive compensation package
- An ambitious and international team, for whom fun at work is very important
- EUR1000,- gross annual training budget, to develop in your field
- MyClubs sports vouchers, to have a sporty balance
- Monthly sports events (Freaky Fridays), to be active with your team members
- Lunch allowance of EUR 5,- per working day, for a break with your colleagues
- Legendary summer and Christmas parties!
The minimum salary for this position starts at EUR 45.000 gross per year on a full time basis. Depending on your qualifications, there is the willingness for overpayment.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool because creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business and enables us to solve important problems and deliver added value. We encourage an inclusive culture where people can be themselves, are valued for their strengths and are empowered to be the best they can be.
Wanna Drop in? Send your application documents in English or German through our online application system. We are looking forward to reading from you soon.