Senior E-Commerce Sales Manager (m/f/d)
Drink More Water, together we grow.
All the great people here at waterdrop (https://waterdrop.com) have been shaking up the market with our innovative microdrinks, microteas and microenergys that make drinking more water fun, convenient and more sustainable. We're proud to have saved countless plastic bottles in the process as well as having significantly reduced carbon emissions compared to pre-filled beverages. Following our rapid growth to well over 1 million satisfied customers, 20+ stores across Europe and the US, numerous dedicated B2B customers and being listed in over 11,000 retail markets, we can't wait to take this journey to the next level.
Are you ready for the challenge to look into and understand our customers' minds? :-)
Your responsibilities at waterdrop(R):
- You live and breathe e-commerce - together with your team you are the key driver of all initiatives that push online sales.
- You own and implement on-page initiatives e.g., online campaigns, category management and conversion optimization topics.
- You analyze together with our in-house data and analytics team all on-page-initiatives, derive actionable insights and directly drive their implementation.
- You adapt campaigns, change pricings & set offers for first-time and returning customers, build up new landing and category pages, improve product display and run A/B-tests to optimize conversion.
- You understand the customer needs, particularly in light of our different product categories, work out and implement changes accordingly.
- You work cross-functionally with different teams - performance marketing experts, copywriters, creative designers, product managers, online operations managers, retention experts and data analysts - to successfully meet performance targets.
Your qualifications and experience:
- 3+ years experience in digital marketing / category management / online shop management / online sales and/or hands-on experience in running your own online store (Shopify preferred)
- Your professional life revolves around e-commerce: You know the industry with its key players and their online approaches towards success.
- You have completed education in the field of marketing, business, communication or similar
- Creative and hands-on mindset - feeling comfortable in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
- Shown ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally
- Analytically driven, including working knowledge of analytic tools such as Google Analytics, Google Datastudio and experience devising as well as executing A/B tests (Google Optimize)
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with strong organizational skills, ownership mentality and the ability to prioritize tasks - entrepreneurial experience is a plus
What we offer you:
- A truly shaping position within the Online team with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- An ambitious and international team, for whom fun at work is very important
- EUR1,000,- gross annual training budget, to develop in your field
- MyClubs sports vouchers, to have a sporty balance
- Monthly sports events (Freaky Fridays), to be active with your team members
- Lunch allowance of EUR5,- per working day, for a break with your colleagues
- Discount on your waterdrop purchases and many free merchandising items
- Legendary summer and Christmas parties!
Wanna Drop in? Send your application documents in English or German through our online application system. We are looking forward to reading from you soon.