Warranty Specialist - After Sales Service (m/f/d) / German speaker
What if energy supply could be sustainable, affordable, and reliable at the same time? With its product brands Jenbacher and Waukesha and the digital platform myPlant, INNIO offers energy solutions for today--and tomorrow, in more than 100 countries, improving the quality of life for countless people. Do you want to make a difference with your work? For our Services department we are searching for a Warranty Specialist - After Sales Service / German speaker (m/f/d). Join our team now!
At INNIO we offer you:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time model (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program - including company sport activities
- Moving cost support for new employees in accordance with policy
- Good connections to public transport - station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
INNIO was awarded the Gold Medal from EcoVadis in 2022 for our outstanding sustainability efforts.
For more information, visit INNIO's website at . Follow INNIO on Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Worldwide processing of INNIO Jenbacher warranty claims and development of related processes
- Independent and early identification of potential issues of our installed base (=fleet), and presenting the technical issue in the respective quality meeting
- Validating warranty claims and processing of invoices resulting from service calls
- Selection and approval of the spare parts required for repairs of the Jenbacher gas engine
- Collaboration with internal and external stakeholders (e.g. Engineering, Sourcing, Operations etc.)
- Coordination of service calls from our suppliers as part of the INNIO warranty
- Reporting of warranty claims to our suppliers and supporting the purchasing department with cost reimbursement from our vendors
- Documenting and updating warranty claims in our central database to ensure traceability and transparency
- Supporting Root Cause Analysis for continuous improvement of our products
- Technical background in electrical or mechanical engineering with working experience, or Bachelor's Degree in engineering / industrial engineering or similar
- Experience with the Jenbacher product range (service experience) is a plus
- Strong customer focus and interaction skills
- Ability to work in a team and high reliability with a hands-on mentality
- Experience with MS Office, Salesforce.com or ERP systems (e.g. Oracle, SAP) desired
- High sense of urgency and the ability to establish priorities
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Fluent in German and English
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
The base pay is composed of the amount according to the Austrian collective agreement which is at least EUR 3.093,91 gross per month (x 14) and an over payment depending on your qualifications and experience.