Technical Customer Service Engineer CEE (d/f/m)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Drive top projects including new product initiatives. Engage and involve in all Sales and Marketing initiatives and programs
- Specialized training for customers - Distribution, Original Equipment Service , Glass fitters, Fleet, Agri & MOD
- Training/upskilling of local internal team i.e Technical Sales Engineers as well as holding country technology webinars with local marketing
- Be responsible for customer applications, providing technical information and recommending products and methods of use for customer applications in order to develop sales of our products
- Ensure to be up to date with the newest trends in application technology for the markets served by Henkel Vehicle Repair & Maintenance
- Be the first customer for new products developed by the R&D department by testing the appropriate application methods for these new materials. Prepare detailed test reports for new initiatives or existing products
- Represent Henkel Vehicle Repair & Maintenance at conferences, trade shows and meetings regarding avenues of research and new advances
- Engineering graduate - (Mechanical, Industrial, Chemical or similar)
- 3-5 years of experience in a related field
- Knowledge in vehicle repair & maintenance and automotive aftermarket repair methods and technologies is a plus
- Preferably hands-on experience in a technical service or manufacturing role in automotive market
- Fluency in English (written & spoken) is a must, German is an advantage
- Strong presentation, communication skills, proficient in MS office (Excel/Powerpoint/Word)
- Prepared to travel (regular short term business trips in the area of responsibility to customers and other facilities)
- Driving license "B"
- Be an integral part of our Regional Adhesive Technologies Team CEE
- Main area of responsibility: Austria, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Croatia, Hungary, Slovenia
- Dynamic & international work environment
- Flexible working conditions
- Henkel canteen, Henkel shop and other benefits
- On- and offline networking events
- Located in Vienna
- Attractive salary according to Austrian collective agreement of chemical industry: EUR3,200/months (willingness to overpay according to your experience)
We are very much looking forward to your online application!
Contact: Narine Balmanian, Recruitment Partner & Employer Branding Specialist
JOB ID: 21013895
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Regular
Contact information for application-related questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
→ Jetzt bewerben