As a leading manufacturer of plastic packaging, we are always on the lookout for employees who will work with us to shape the future of the plastics industry and courageously drive forward sustainable solutions. In doing so, we value a humorous working atmosphere, communication at eye level and long-term working relationships.
International Sales Director (m/f/d)
Arbeitsort: Greiner Packaging International GmbH, AT, Sattledt
Reisetätigkeit: 30 %
Berufserfahrung: several years of work experience
Eintrittsdatum: as soon as possible
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Professional leadership and coordination of local sales directors according to their market responsibility for dedicated countries
- Development of market strategies, price management and account plan development in cooperation with local sales directors
- Support of local sales directors in contract negotiations with customers, customer visits, tenders and international customer projects
- Organization of customer segmentation
- Organization of budget- and multiyear plan meetings
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- University degree in Sales, Marketing or Business Administration
- Minimum 5 years experience in Sales, ideally with reference to packaging industry or industrial consumer goods / B2B sector
- Leadership experience
- Management competencies, strong business orientation and enabler-mentality
- Interpersonal communication skills as well as cultural empathy
- Excellent MS-Office skills
- Business fluent in German and English
- Kaffee, Tee, Wasserspender
- Gesundheitsmaßnahmen, wie zB: Fitness, Massage
- Aus- und Weiterbildung
- Flexible Arbeitszeiten
- Mitarbeiterbeteiligung, zusätzliche Vergütungen
- Mobile Working
- Kantine, Essensrabatte etc.
We offer you a challenging field of activity with creative flexibility, a modern and collegial working environment and comprehensive professional and personal training opportunities. In addition, you can expect good professional development prospects and attractive social benefits.
The gross annual all-inclusive salary for this position is EUR 98.000 including a beneficial bonus and a company car. Depending on your qualifications and professional experience, there is a willingness to overpay.
+43 50541 84517