Business Development Manager (m/w/d)
The BDM is a supplier solely dedicated resource within Arrow for marketing, sales and design development within the stated region at Arrow. The BDM is the main point of contact for the supplier locally. In addition, it requires a close liaison with all areas of the Arrow business including asset, marketing, inside and outside sales, and vertical segment managers as well as supplier`s own technical, marketing and sales teams and the customers themselves.
- Pro-actively develop and help to build the suppliers sales and demand creation activities at Arrow
- Create, implement and develop a sales and marketing plan for the budget year split per quarter
- Develop strategies to help enhance our business and relationships at local levels with Branch offices and defined customers
- Accelerate sales growth to gain market share in the region and internal share at Arrow
- Increase penetration of focus customers
- Support suppliers design activity with selected customer visits
- Drive regular business reviews as appropriate involving senior management teams
- Coordinate information flow between suppliers and marketing teams.
- Plan and implement Marketing Communications activity to support and develop new business
- Actively drive new product launch programs (seminars, promotions, events, workshops, road-shows)
- Focal point of contact for escalation process between Arrow and suppliers for the region
- Maintain and increase supplier's mindshare at Arrow as appropriate
- Collect and share market intelligence with the supplier
- Drive and support demand creation
- Expand new customer base
Strong technical awareness and broad understanding of applications, datacenter solutions, datamanagement, cloud, cloudservices, hybrid cloud, hyperconverged infrastructure, server/storage virtualisation, Docker, OpenShift, Kubernetes.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good market knowledge and understanding
- Ability to organize and self-manage
- Minimum 5 years industry experience
- Skilled with excel/power point
- Good English knowledge
What Arrow offers you:
- Challenging and multifaceted area of responsibility
- Open-minded corporate culture
- Contemporary & dynamic working environment
- Reliable & trusting employment relationship
- Cooperative team with flat hierarchies and short ways of communication
- Comprehensive vocational adjustment
- Professional and personal development
Don't miss this chance to join a dynamic business with an interesting future perspective.
Place of employment: Vienna
Employer: Arrow ECS Internet Security AG, Wienerbergstrasse 11, 1100 Vienna
Type of contract: This is a FULL-TIME EMPLOYMENT of 38.5 hours per week.
Depending on your qualifications, experience and commitment, we offer an attractive, market-compliant gross annual salary for this position starting at EUR 65.000.
Please send your application (with CV and salary requirements) using our HR portal:
ARROW ECS Internet Security AG